Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Page 10 of Darwinism has been uploaded

Page 10 of Darwinism has been uploaded, a little late but I've told y'all that while the elections are on it's hard for me to make the updates as timely as I'd like them.

I'm congested AGAIN hopefully this will go away soon- I'm getting tired of being a snot factory.
The good thing is that I got to see my folks in Valatie on Monday- my bothers and sisters showed up too and we all had a blast. Though my youngest some how emerged from the house with a black eye, damned if I know how but that's what you get when you have a tough kid, he just doesn't cry when he gets hurt, take his dolly away and it's waterworks but bumps and cuts- nothing just a, "My fell" like a news reporter then he's off again chasing the older kids.

I hope you're enjoying reading the comics as much as I'm enjoying making them, my analytics tell me I've gotten hits from New Guinea and South Korea- that's pretty cool.

No comments: